Are you interested in community engagement, regeneration and communications? Do you have experience in consultation and engagement, communications, or politics? Are you looking to join a company with opportunities to grow and learn, with interesting, high-profile clients? Do you want a role that gives you flexibility about where you work, giving you the chance to find a balance between home working and office working? If yes, Kanda could be for you!
Kanda is a dynamic and exciting place to work. We are a multidisciplinary communications agency that focuses on the world of planning and regeneration. We work with developers, local authorities, housing associations, and charities to provide a range of services in the spheres of politics, policy, and consultation. We provide strategic advice and political counsel, deliver community engagement strategies, develop innovative consultation content as well as undertaking social value assessments, and shaping regeneration programmes.
About the role
We are looking for a senior account executive to work on projects in the southeast and East of England.
As a senior account executive, you will be supporting the team by carrying out the following tasks:
- Political and community research and analysis
- Drafting consultation materials and communications, and working closely with our studio team
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders including residents, politicians and journalists
- Social media and website content writing
- Attending meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Event management
- Report writing
- Preparing media monitoring reports
- Preparing new business research and contributing to proposals
- Compiling and updating stakeholder lists
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the team
You will have an interest in community engagement, politics and planning, and excellent copywriting skills. You will be well organised and have a “can do” attitude. Political experience is not a requirement but would be an advantage. Knowledge of planning is not expected.
Applicants do not need a full driving license and access to a car, although this would be an advantage.
Salary and reporting
This is a full-time, permanent role, subject to a 3 month probationary period.
£25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
37.5 hours per week
We have a diverse team and welcome applications from anyone who is interested. Please email email@example.com by 9 September with a cover letter and CV to apply. Early application is encouraged.